Vista Cube™ Micro Display SDK
About Vista Cube SDK
The Vista Cube™ support significant two functions both Flash burning and display control by Host Software likes Firmware or OS.
RDCx00 series need latest flash memory image for internal MCU firmware, rdc/rdp init and LUT, Gamma Data in order to work perfectly. and Vista Cube provides easy way to manage and update those flash image data into internal or external Flash memory.
This SDK also provide not only core source but also example SW likes for Stand-alone FW, Android and Windows.
Our Blog provide simple porting guide for
In advance, Vista Cube for Android framework describes below :
- Simply include the RTI_VC_API.H file in the application software
- Possible build SW regardless of OS and Compiler
- Simply modify the RTI_VC_CONFIG.H, RTI_VC_DEVIF.C and RTI_VC_DELAY.C files
Below is the simple Callflow to describe full Control at Application layer.
The architecture of Vista Cube is shown in the figure below.
- 1.6 KB or more of RAM (For read/write data)
- 7 KB or more of FLASH (For code and read only data)